We’ve learned from the Covid-19 pandemic that companies need to obtain remote working conditions for their employees. Whether the situation is temporary or permanent, remote work needs to be sustainable in the long run for the business to run smoothly. Luckily, digitalization and technological advancements allow companies to implement the remote working option.
First and foremost, digitalization helps businesses deliver uninterrupted services to their end-users and helps them navigate through the purchasing process and customer journey. Additionally, it facilitates employees’ working conditions by providing flexibility, reliance, and perseverance.
In the following, we’ll focus on the essential digital services each company that works remotely should consider. Let’s check them out!
Business Registration (LLC Formation)
Business registration services are crucial for any company. You can start an LLC – Limited Liability Company in any state, so you need to consider the steps below to get the appropriate business registration services:
- The first step is to choose the name of the LLC – so the business registration process has to include such services;
- Provide “certificate of formation” according to the corporate’s filing office;
- You need to have a registered agent – an individual who accepts legal papers on LLC’s behalf in case someone sues the company;
- Inform the customers of the tax and regulatory requirements such as EIN, business licenses, sales, and employer taxes;
- Provide annual report filing services;
Registered Agent Service
Business entities must have a registered agent service, so they receive legal consultation and other documentation on behalf of the business. An agent is a person who will take care of legal actions, like handling subpoenas, tax notices, regulatory notices, and correspondence.
You won’t need a registered agent if your business is a general partnership or a sole proprietorship. However, when your company files the paperwork and business formation within the state, the registered agent has an essential role in the process.
There are a couple of restrictions on hiring a registered agent for your company. First, the agent must be over 18 and be physically present during business hours.
Reasons to use registered agent services:
- To obtain consistency;
- Protect your business privacy;
- Receive professional service;
- Operate through multiple states;
A virtual mailbox is a paperless, virtual post office. With this type of service, you can take care of your company’s incoming mail-in forms of scanning, sorting, and archiving. Once you set up a virtual mailbox, you can access it from anywhere, 24/7.
Benefits of using Virtual Mailbox:
- Easy process of forwarding packages and emails;
- Cloud storage of unlimited email and data;
- Share and recycle mail securely;
- Deposit checks automatically;
How Does The Virtual Mailbox Service Work?
Business owners travel frequently, thus the need to set up a virtual service like a mailbox. Shifting to a digital mailbox is a convenient, flexible, and optimized solution. But, how does the virtual mailbox service work? There are a couple of steps to set it up.
- You need to choose a street address that will become the mailing address you can share with friends, family, and business clients;
- Set up an account;
- The virtual mailbox receives the mail, scans it, and uploads it to the account;
- You can check the mail anytime, from anywhere – plus, you’ll receive a notification when an email is received and checked from other devices;
- The mail is viewable as a PDF document;
- You can manage the mail from anywhere – recycle junk, shred unnecessary mail and download important documents;
Online Notary Services
Online notary services are another essential tool and service remote companies need to utilize. A quick Google search will show you the importance of such services and list the common reasons why you should use them. So, let’s check them out!
A key determinant in choosing an online notary service is the variable aspects of its cost. The industry standard pertains to a certain range, however, it can vary depending on the type of notarization, paperwork, legal fees, etc.
Online notarization services are a convenient option for many remote businesses. Some of the available perks are time management, licensed regions to practice in, specific transactions that can be completed 24/7, or notary services provided to users who live outside of the country.
Another crucial aspect in choosing an online notary service is the specific company needs for making transactions. For example, the price might change if you have a document requiring many signatures and notary stamps.
Choose The Right Company Now!
As we discussed the essential digital services for every company that works remotely, it’s time to choose the right provider. To get further insight, tips, and advice on how to do it, check our blog.