Did you know that it takes five to seven impressions for consumers to recognize a brand? That’s why striving to create a strong brand identity is crucial. You must establish a solid market presence and ensure customers remember your company’s products or services. And what better way to do that than through luxury branded merchandise?
Investing in branded merch allows you to develop an exclusive product line that can help promote your business, increase customer loyalty, and create a unique way for customers to connect and remember your brand. To sum it up, it’s a powerful marketing tool and an investment that pays back in the long run.
However, choosing the right corporate items can be overwhelming as various products are available in the market. Yet, don’t fret! Here’s a definitive guide for selecting the best luxury branded merchandise to help you get the most out of your investment.
1. Consider The Type Of Merchandise
Before anything else, you need to decide what branded merchandise you want to offer. Do you want something fashionable for customers to wear? Or do you prefer a more practical one? Whatever it is, ensure the items align with your business’s goal, branding, and target audience.
To help you out, here are some branded products you can consider:
- Leather Corporate Gift: Von Baer sells full grain leather bags and accessories that you can customize for corporate gifts, perfect if you want to make a good impression
- Apparel: If you want to create a fashion statement, then customized apparel is a great option. You can choose from t-shirts, polos, and more. The large canvas allows you to feature your logo prominently.
- Tech Gadget: Technology is ever-evolving, so why keep up with the trend? Giving away tech items like Bluetooth speakers, flash drives, power banks, and wireless chargers will show your customers that you’re modern and up-to-date with the latest trends.
- Home Products: Make your brand stand out in customers’ homes by offering home products like mugs, totes, and pillows. These merchandise help establish a robust presence in the consumer’s living space.
These are just a few merch items you can use to boost brand awareness. You can pick all of them or choose one that best suits your client’s needs. Don’t forget to make your business logo visible on all the items. You can also include your business’s website and contact information to encourage customers to reach out. The goal is to build a lasting relationship with customers.
2. Keep Quality In Mind
When choosing luxurious branded merchandise, product quality should be one of your utmost priorities. While it’s tempting to go for cheaper options to save on costs, this approach could backfire. Low-quality products break or damage easily, leaving you with unhappy customers. This will reflect poorly on your brand and damage customer loyalty.
To ensure you get the best products, here are quick quality-check tips:
- Check the material used
- Consider the design and texture
- Test the item before purchase
- Read reviews from the previous customer to check product durability
Determining product quality isn’t easy, but the tips above will narrow your search, and clients will remember your brand positively. It’s also worth noting that the printing quality is as important as the product quality. You may have the best and unique branded merchandise, but it can create a negative impression if the printing looks cheap and unprofessional.
Poor printing fades quickly, and customers won’t remember your brand for long. Ensure the product and printing quality is top-notch so you can proudly display your logo or brand name. This approach creates an impression of authenticity and trustworthiness and, more importantly, meets your customer’s expectations.
3. Analyze Your Audience
Sometimes, you may get overwhelmed with product variety and its features. You may not realize that not all products will appeal to your target audience. For example, if you’re targeting a younger demographic, sleek and stylish products are more likely to be successful. On the other hand, if your target is business-minded individuals, opt for a more classic and professional design.
So, it’s best to take a step back and consider who your target market is to analyze what branded merchandise would suit them. Knowing the tastes and preferences of your audience will help you choose items that’ll appeal to them.
Selecting the appropriate company merchandise for your business can be challenging. But if you follow this ultimate guide, you’ll make a well-informed decision and offer the best products that your customers, prospects, and staff will love. Let your brand shine through luxury branded merchandise and watch your profits soar!