We hate spam as much as you do. If you subscribe to our free email updates or the RSS Feed, we will not spam you or sell your email address to anyone else. You can always unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the article.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Advertising/ Tracking Cookies
As you use our Website, you will notice that it features advertising. We allow third-party companies, including advertising companies, to place cookies on our Website. These cookies enable such companies to track your activity across various sites where they display ads and record your activities so they can show ads that they consider relevant to you as you browse the Internet. These cookies are anonymous — they store information about the content you are browsing, but not about who you are.
Cookies also allow us and third parties to know whether you’ve seen an ad or a type of ad, and how long it has been since you’ve last seen it. This information is used for frequency capping purposes to avoid you seeing the same ad multiple times, to help tailor the ads you see, to detect and prevent click fraud, and to measure the effectiveness of ads.
All the ad companies or networks that we work with have their own privacy policies and offer a mechanism for users to opt out of tracking and behavioral targeting available through the ad itself or through the opt-out mechanisms listed in the “How to control or delete cookies” section below.
Your legal rights
Right to withdraw consent
How to control or delete cookies
Most browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise, you should use the “Help” option in your browser for more details.