- Kenya Launches Africa’s First Open Data Initiative (KODI)
- [Founder Lessons] Interview With Mark Kychma-Founder of Brief.ly
- Foursquare Launches Radar (Real-time Geolocation Alerts)
- Facebook.LinkedIn.Twitter.Google+. 4 Nations Competing For Your Attention
- Bongo Live: A Tanzanian Advertising And Mobile Services Startup
Buzz is a new way to share updates, photos, videos and more, and start conversations about the things you find interesting. You’re already set up to follow the people you email and chat with the most. Could it be a a Twitter killer as it operates in a similar fashion to Twitter. The service is more robust than twitter. If you are on Google mail, I am sure you have seen and maybe experienced it already.
You can follow people to see their buzz. When people follow you, they’ll see your posts. Google Buzz enables content to be aggregated, and then prioritized based upon the people you already email. It seems that Google is trying to aggregate a bunch of popular services into one general feed.
Google Buzz launched on Tuesday, and already the service has surpassed 9 Million Posts and Comments. The service may mean more than what we imagine it, only time will tell.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Blog to tweet to buzz to face to blog to tweet… (sciencetext.com)
- Integrating Twitter to Your Email Strategy (b2bemailmarketing.com)