Startup Weekend recruits a highly motivated group of developers, business managers, startup enthusiasts, marketing gurus, graphic artists and more to a 54 hour event that builds communities, companies and projects.
The London startup weekend started on Friday June 4th and it will end on June 6th. Day 2 has seen 22 ideas already. This was further merged, filtered and reduced to 12 team who made presentations in preparation for sunday.
The 12 ‘teams’ that started from Friday night include:
1. Pedro Santos – Real world monopoly
2. Ben Johnson – Facebook trailer application
3. Chris Pope – Browser based mobile games
4. Zoe Peden how to speak British proper
5. James Nixon- Find me a business partner!
6. Jemima Garthwaite- Charity Maps Mashup
7. Giulia Piu + Emma Obanye – Buddy Bounce
8. Sanjay Choudhary – Grouping Small Business
9. Corentin Cremet – Interactive map culture event mobile web
10. Arianna O’Dell – Travel budgeter
11. Guillaume de malzac – Use Twitter for scheduling into calendars
12. Jimmy Blake – eyeCompli
The program is still ongoing and a lot of other ideas will come up before tommorow.
Comments are closed.