- Weekly Roundup: 14 of The Best Startup Articles Around the Web
- Find Available Houses For Sale/Rent By Simply Pointing Your Phone Around The neighborhood With Zoopla
- Twitter Launches Bootstrap(Front-end Toolkit For Rapidly Developing Web Applications)
- Apply Now: Connected Creativity Ventures Startup Competition
- Top 10 Utah Startups to Pitch On Boomstartup Demo Day
Nexus Venture Partners, an early stage venture capital fund has announced a new seed stage program called “Nexus Seed” which will help build a stronger entrepreneur ecosystem in India. Nexus Venture Partners will use the Nexus Seed program to identify and fund high potential entrepreneurs who are building technology and Internet companies.
Nexus has a total fund size of $320 million and an active portfolio of over 25 companies across technology, internet, media, consumer, business services and agribusiness sectors such as Komli, Suminter, Dlight, DimDim, MapmyIndia, Deccan Pharma, Gluster, Cloud.com, Pubmatic, Prana and Netmagic. Through this initiative, Nexus will invest Rs. 20 lakhs to 2 crores ($50k-$500k) each in up to 50 companies over the next 5 years.