- Bunchball, the provider of online gamification software headed by Jim Scullion, raised $6.5M in additional financing. The round was led by Triangle Peak Partners.
- TellAprt, which provides online marketing and data tools to e-commerce websites,secured $13M in a Series B round of funding. The round was led by Bain Capital Ventures.
- EverLoop, a developer of a social networking service specifically aimed at children 8-13 years old, raised $3.1M in funding. The funding came from the Band of Angels, VFormation, Envoi Ventures.
- Streetline, a developer of “smart parking” systems used by cities, airports, and others to manage their parking garages and parking spaces, scored $15M in a Series B financing. The round was led by Fontinalis Partners and RockPort Capital Partners.
- San Francisco-based ROBLOX, the developer of a kids gaming site, raised $4M in a venture funding round. The round came from ALTOS Ventures and First Round Capital.
- Active-Semi, which designs and sells analog semiconductors for the mobile market, scored $6M in debt financing from Silicon valley Bank, the firms said today.
- Tintri, the developer of VMware-specific, storage appliances, raised $18M in a Series C funding round. The round was led by NEA and Lightspeed Venture Partners.
- Cotendo, a developer of cloud-based, web acceleration technology, secured $17M in a new funding round. The round included strategic investors Citrix Systems and Juniper Networks.
- Lumosity, a developer of brain fitness games, raised $32.5M in a funding round. The new funding round was led by Menlo Ventures.
- Redwood City-based Xtime, a provider software-as-a-service, scheduling and CRM software, scored $3M from Keating Capital in a Series F Preferred Stock round. The funding was announced by Keating Capital.
- ShotSpotter, which makes systems used by public safety agencies and others to locate the source of gunfire, raised $7M in funding.
- Vivecoach, which develops a web and mobile service aimed at employee wellness, secured $1.5M in a funding round. The round was led by Konstantin Othmer and Bruce Leak.
You May Also Like
Download our new FREE eBook "Launch and Disrupt"