T-Mobile USA, Inc. today announced the myTouch® 4G Slide, the latest 4G smartphone to join T-Mobile’s line of myTouch products. The myTouch 4G Slide features advanced camera of any smartphone with zero shutter lag, backside illuminated sensor and additional premium digital camera features that offer consumers a viable replacement for their digital point-and-shoot cameras.
The myTouch 4G Slide is expected to be available in July.
myTouch 4G Slide comes with an 8-megapixel camera with a dual LED flash and a host of advanced digital camera features, including the following:
- Improved low-light Performance: with a backside illuminated sensor and a wide aperture lens (f/2.2)
- Zero shutter lag: innovative software features allow for an instantaneous shot at that precise moment
- SweepShot™: for capturing panoramic shots by sweeping across an entire scene in a single motion
- ClearShot™ HDR: for capturing objects in bright settings so your photos are not affected by high-contrast lighting
- BurstShot™: for capturing multiple photos in a quick burst so you don’t miss the perfect photo
myTouch 4G Slide allows customers to instantly capture, and then share, photos and videos with a dedicated camera button and one-touch access to post to Facebook, Picasa or Flickr.