TwentyFeet is an “egotracking” service that will help you keep track of your own social media activities and monitor your results. The app aggregate metrics from different services, thus giving you the full picture of what happens around you on the web – all in one place.
The app pulls and generates metrics from: twitter, facebook, bit.ly, YouTube, Google Analytics, MySpace. friendfeed, RSS-Feeds and many more to come. It displays them in a slick interface all in one place and nudges you, whenever something noteworthy happens. Each account is $2.49 (USD) per year. One account each with twitter and facebook is for free forever.
This is what you get from TwentyFeet:
- No more logging into multiple sites to check your metrics.
- View all your online metrics in one place.
- Compare your metrics from different services and find interdependencies.
- Access an aggregated overview for multiple accounts, whole companies, and groups.
- Achieve deeper insights into your online activities and their levels of success.
- Focus on results; focus on numbers.