- Dell Acquires RNA Networks, A Memory Virtualization Software
- How A Carrier Independent Payment Platform Allows Australians To Order And Pay By SMS
- Save, Organize And Share The Web With Clipboard
- 14 Tips On How Startups Can Deepen Customer Loyalty
- Which Of These 9 Startups Will Win The IBM Global Entrepreneur of the Year
Adobe today announced Adobe® Creative Cloud, a new initiative from the company that is seeks to redefine the content creation process. Adobe Creative Cloud is being announced in parallel with a new set of Adobe Touch Apps for content creation on tablet devices (see separate release).
These new apps intends to bring professional-level creativity to millions of tablet users – from consumers to creative professionals – and utilize hosted cloud-based services to share files, view them across devices or transfer work into Adobe Creative Suite® software for further refinement.
Adobe Creative Cloud will become the hub for viewing, sharing and syncing of files created by Adobe Touch Apps and Adobe Creative Suite, and includes 20GB of cloud storage.
Adobe Creative Cloud grants you access to the portfolio of Adobe Creative Suite tools as well as the six Adobe Touch Apps announced today. The offering will include industry-leading desktop tools such as Photoshop®, InDesign®, Illustrator®, Dreamweaver®, Premiere® Pro, After Effects® and innovative new tools such as Adobe Edge and Muse.