- Six Startups To Pitch At Open Angel Forum
- Web Influencer Of The Week: Marc Andreessen- Co-founder Of Venture Capital Firm, Andreessen Horowitz
- Google+ Users Can Now Post Video Recordings As Updates
- Enticing Other Sites to Give You Backlinks
- Foxframe, Self-service Video Ad Creation Service Wins Innovation Park Enterprise Award
Microsoft has unveiled Spotify for Windows Phone at its Windows Phone press event in New York Today. Spotify offers streaming music from major and independent record labels including Sony, EMI, Warner Music Group, and Universal.
Spotify for Windows Phone will let you peep playlist info from the app’s live tile, as well as give you the ability to pin your favorite playlists straight to the home screen.
Users download Spotify and then log onto their service enabling the on-demand streaming of music. Music can be browsed by artist, album, record label, genre or playlist as well as by direct searches.