- Set a goal, find out what you are good at and choose that career path. Informed risk will benefit the future in the long run.
- Strive for balance between professional and personal commitments.
- An excellent Idea with poor Execution is a lost stake and is a fundamental cause of failure in any business or venture.
- Respect the customer’s right to make their own decisions.
- Don’t be afraid to pick up the phone and ask for business!
- Be judiciously generous with your time, energy, wisdom, contacts and skills; mentoring and leading may not offer you immediate financial return, but they mark a person as committed to giving as taking.
- Positive thinking is the cornerstone of every great accomplishment.
- Patience builds trust. Trust closes deals. Sincerely take care of your customers first and you will be taken care of as a by-product.
- Accept your mistakes as tuition to the school of hard knocks. And try not to take the same course twice.
- Treat your staff, your boss, your peers, your customers and your vendors in the manner you wish to be treated.
- Stop managing and start initiating change that will improve productivity.
- Treat your customers like royalty and your employees like customers.
- Your only asset with any true long-term value is your reputation.
- Have great mentors and be a mentor to young people.
"Get free updates"