There are great businesses and extraordinary people doing great things in a great way. Every person you know today past and present started with just an idea and persisted through difficult and challenging times.
You can do it too if you don’t give up and believe you can. And remember if you think you can’t, you are right, if you think you can you are right.
Read, be inspired to greatness, create something lasting, change the world, start that business and most importantly share with a friend. Everybody needs inspiration to take that giant step to greatness.
1. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose. Bill Gates
2. You know you’re doing what you love when Sunday nights feel the same as Friday nights
3. Anything worth achieving in life has a dip – Seth Godin
4. However beautiful the strategy, one should occasionally look at the results~ Winston Churchill
5. I rate enthusiasm even above professional skill. – Edward Appleto
6. Don’t make customers happy. Make happy customers. Dharmesh Shah
7. Just figure out what your personal values are then just make those the corporate values. Tony Hsieh
8. Brand is what people say about you after you’ve left the room. Dharmesh Shah
9. In a world that’s changing really quickly the only strategy where you’re guaranteed to fail is not taking any risk and not changing anything- Mark Zuckerberg
10. Business, more than any other occupation, is a continual dealing with the future; it is a continual calculation, an instinctive exercise in foresight. – Henry R. Luce
11. When you’re finished changing, you’re finished. -Ben Franklin
12. Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure , it just means you haven’t succeeded yet.
13. A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.– Elbert Hubbard
14. Funding doesn’t make you successful—customers do
15. When a business is starts, there’s an early period “where you’re just digging a pit and throwing money into it” and making money could take longer than expected.
16. There hasn’t been a better time to start a business. Take the plunge today!
17. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. -Charles Swindoll
18. The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear. -Brian Tracy
19. The number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep on trying. -Tom Hopkins
20. To think is easy. To act is difficult. To act as one thinks is the most difficult. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth
21. Your big opportunity may be right where you are now. – Napoleon Hill
22. Regardless of who you are or what you have been, you can be what you want to be.– W. Clement Stone
23. You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win. – Zig Ziglar
24. Focus on making yourself better, not on thinking that you are better.~Bohdi Sanders
25. It’s not about how to get started; it’s about how to get noticed. – Steve Case
26. Only those who risk going too far will find how far one can go.
27. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. – Napoleon Hill
28. Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. –John Maxwell
29. Hire smart and great people and leave them alone to deliver.
30. Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken. Warren Buffett
31. Learn to say ‘no’ to the good so you can say ‘yes’ to the best.– John C Maxwell
32. You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it. – Robert Anthony
33. Innovation is the never-ending search for better solutions -Andy Bechtolsheim
34. The point of Facebook isn’t the features, it’s the people.-Mark Zuckerberg
35. Ignore your mistakes. The number one thing to worry about is -Am I doing what I’m good at?-Max Levchin
36. Don’t let someone talk you out of your dream!
37. Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years. — Bill Gates
38. The world is changing very fast. Big will not beat small anymore. It will be the fast beating the slow. Rupert Murdoch
39. Nothing is impossible. Sometimes it simply takes longer.
40. Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.– Marilyn vos Savant
41. Every successful person has failed at some point in life. Embrace failure, own it, learn from it and move on.
42. Don’t think about opportunities you need to be given, think about opportunities you need to take.
43. What matters is not ideas, but the people who have them. Good people can fix bad ideas, but good ideas can’t save bad people. Paul Graham
44. The new source of power is not money in the hands of a few, but information in the hands of many. – John Naisbitt
45. Every accomplishment starts with a decision to try. – Unknown
46. We Like To Invest In College Dropouts With Insane Ideas Going After Tiny Markets With No Way To Monetize -Ben Horowitz
47. It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. -Bill Gates
48. At some point you have to be more afraid of not trying than you are of failing – Carrie Wilkerson
49. Users are a fickle wind, but more powerful than any other. If they take you up, no competitor can keep you down. -Paul Graham
50. Marketing is only good if your product doesn’t suck. -Noah Kagan
51. Remember that failure is an event, not a person. Yesterday ended last night. -Zig Ziglar
52. There is only one boss; the customer. – Sam Walton
53. All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
54. You can’t do today’s job with yesterday’s methods and be in business tomorrow. -Unknown
55. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.- Winston Churchill
56. One thing is certain in business, you and everyone around you will make mistakes. – Richard Branson
57. Fail fast, learn faster!
58. Great businesses are not built by extraordinary people but by ordinary people doing extraordinary things.
59. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning – Bill Gates
60. Hire character. Train skill. – Peter Schutz