Emailing has consistently proven to be the default means of communicating ideas, thoughts, business propositions, opportunities etc. Millions of business professionals spend hours of their work time on emails without realizing it.
In a report by McKinsey Global Institute and International Data Corp, email is the second most time consuming activity for the workforce and according to the technology marketing firm Radicati Group, the average corporate email user sends and receives more than 100 emails a day. Now that is a lot productive time spend on emails.
Fortunately for heavy users of email services, there are useful email productivity apps, tools and resources that can incredibly improve the way you use your favorite email service. To make your day more productive, we have put together 21 of the most useful email productivity apps for you. Check them out and let us know what you think in the comment box below.
1. Postbox – Be focused, be organized, be awesome. Gmail client for Mac and Windows.
2. OtherInbox – Free, innovative organizational tools to make email better.
3. PowerInbox – Brings apps to your emails just like apps on your iPhone.
4. WiseStamp – Bring life to your email by promoting things you care about.
5. CloudMagic – Blazingly fast exchange and Gmail search.
6. Unroll.me–Unsubscribe from unwanted email subscriptions and discover new ones.
7. SaneBox –This tool filters out non-urgent emails to help you focus on what’s important.
8. ToutApp – Supercharge your business emails with groups, analytics and templating.
9. Shortmail – Length-limited email (500 characters) means less spam, better conversations.
10. BrandMyMail – Live social content, blog posts, signatures and more in your emails.
11. ActiveInbox – Effortless email excellence. Organize email tasks and folders.
12. SaneBox – Filters your email so you don’t have to. Saves 2 hours per week on average.
13. MailPilot – Email, re-imagined. Get your email done and get on with your day.
14. Boomerang – Scheduled sending and reminders in Gmail.
15. AwayFind – Mobile notifications for priority messages.
15. NudgeMail – Use easy inbox reminders to achieve inbox zero.
16. Scrubly – Remove duplicate contacts in Outlook, Mac, Gmail and Google Apps.
17. WriteThat.Name – Keeps your address book up-to-date based on contact’s signatures.
18. Rapportive – Get rich contact profiles right inside Gmail.
19. Contactually – Keep your network strong right in your email.
20. Attachments.me – Organize all the files in your email.
21. Mailbox –A completely redesigned inbox that makes email light and mobile
Image courtesy iMore