In the age of content noise, curation is the best way to separate good content from epic ones. Content curation is the process of collecting, organizing and displaying information relevant to a particular topic or area of interest. Content curation is one of the best ways to share relevant and related epic content with your audience.
Kickstarting your content marketing efforts can be an uphill battle if you don’t have the right tools in place to get the job done.
These are 25 great content curation and marketing tools that are meant to help you find, sift, organize and share relevant information with your readers and audience.
1. Paper.li helps you create a daily or weekly online newspaper with content relevant to your audience.
2. Scoop.it helps professionals and businesses publish content online in a meaningful, easy and rewarding way.
3. Rebel Mouse allows you to organize your social creation, curation of content and digital publishing in one platform.
4. Pocket takes your bookmarks and displays them in a Pinterest type format. Use Pocket to easily save articles, videos and more for later.
5. List.ly let’s you easily create lists of the things you want and share them with the people you love.
6. Woisio allows you to scan live broadcasts, audio, video, and blogs for active content.
7. Flipboard lets you read and collect the news you care about, curating your favorite stories into your own magazines.
8. Storify lets the user create stories or timelines using social media such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
9. PearlTrees is a social, digital library for depositing and organizing your content.
10. Trap!t lets you select the content that matters and publish it anywhere—from social networks to your website, blog, mobile apps and more.
11. Postano helps you not only monitor and curate content, but also to monitor the content of your competitors.
12. EverPost: is another great content curating tool, letting you find new stories based on your pre-selected favorite topics.
13. Visual.ly lets you browse massive collection of infographics, then enlist top-notch talent to create your own high-quality infographic.
14. Prezi allows you to create elegant visual presentations that can be edited and shared in the cloud.
15. ThingLink lets you create custom interactive images by adding clickable icons to links, video, text, music, other images, you name it!
16. Inbound.org helps you find great content from the world of inbound marketing from other marketers, curated by the community.
17. Alltop indexes content from a variety of top publications, categorized by topics like Work, Health, Culture, Tech, People, and Sports.
18. Reddit helps you discover what’s trending worldwide on Reddit for content inspiration on a variety of topics from across the web.
19. Resize.it is an online image resizing tool to bring the images you’ve created or curated to the right dimensions for publishing.
20. UberFlip lets you optimize your PDF’s to add social widgets, audio and video elements to make the content both interactive and measurable.
21. Textbroker is a content creation service offering a quick turnaround on articles, press releases, written snippets.
22. NewsCred is an enterprise content development platform that offers businesses 2,500 sources, millions of full text articles, images and video.
23. Trello is a tool for organizing everything from media to ideas on neatly organized cards.
24. . Buffer helps you schedule your content across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter for posting at the best times
25. Yoast is a great optimization plugin for WordPress that helps bolster your website and its content to its full potential with all the major search engines.
26. . Quora is a platform for question and answer discussions. Identify trends from consistently asked questions to inform your content creation efforts.
27. Tweriod helps determine the best time to tweet your content for your business.
28. Creative Commons lets you Search and discover creative commons licensed media (images, video, etc.) to use for your marketing purposes.
29. TrackMaven allows you to track all your content pieces across organic, paid, and social mediums, and easily compare your results to competitors.
30. Buzzsumo lets you analyze content performance across social mediums. Just search a keyword or topic and see which articles on the web are getting it right.