Google Analytics is a wonderful tool that allows a website owner to do limitless things. In this article, you will find out how to increase your website’s traffic rate and quality with the help of Google Analytics.
The internet is filled with articles about the benefits of Google Analytics. But how you should analyze the reports of Google Analytics to pull more traffic to your website, is seldom written about. This article discusses some ways you can make fruitful changes to your site and/or boost your website marketing process.
Regular analysis of your website – With Google Analytics, you can check the traffic to your website as regularly as you want to. But it is advisable that you check it once a day or once a week. If you hire an SEO Company India to do this for you, tell them to check it the aforementioned frequency and impart any changes that may be required.
The website data that you should concentrate on – In the data jungle of Google Analytics, you have to identify the data you need, based on these below mentioned elements:
- Traffic from Keywords – Find out which keywords are pulling more quality traffic to your site and optimize those keywords accordingly.
- Traffic from Referring Sites – Find out the websites that are sending quality visitors to your site. This would let you know which websites to spend more time and effort on.
- Overview of visitors – Find out the ratio of new and returning visitors. This would help you to improve your site content or market your website in such a way that you can attract visitors from everywhere.
- Visits – Calculate the number of visits on everyday. This information will let you or in case you’ve outsourced this job to an SEO Company India, to launch promotions and upload fresh content so that you can attract more visitors. Also, try to know on which days your site is receiving the highest amount of traffic.
- Overview of the content – Check out which of your pages are attracting the most number of visitors. This would let you know what kind of content is the most popular. Create more like that.
Now, here’s a more detailed look at these points:
Optimize your site with keyword reports.
Attract the right visitors by implementing these steps. Or contact a good SEO Services company to do it for you.
- Find out the top 10 keywords that have pulled the most traffic.
- Create a list of those keywords.
- Change/update your content with those keywords.
- Use those keywords as your anchor text.
- Tag your images with those keywords.
- The title tags along with alt tags to your images should use those keywords.
- Create a list of topics and write blogs on them using those keywords.
Referring Sites. Spend more time on them.
- After checking out your Top Referring Sites, match the data with your assumption. Did you guess that these websites would send the most number of traffic to your site?
- Find out why the ones are at the top are there and why the sites that are at the bottom are there. Maybe you penned a guest article for the site that is at the top. Get in touch with the site admins of the ones are at bottom to know if you can write for them too.
- Is your SEO Services India not being able to conduct your social media marketing on Facebook as desired? Or is Facebook being outperformed by Twitter? If the answer to the latter is yes, tell your SEO executives to shift their focus on Twitter from Facebook. This strategy is the same for every social media.
- Find out if one of your banners is outperforming another. If yes, remove the other one and keep the more popular one.
- Try to find out whether there is a website that you don’t yet know about but is sending regular traffic to your site. Try to know if you could be partners to exploit the opportunity of the traffic flow.
Thank your returning visitors and present your new visitors with a contest.
- Upload a ‘Thank You’ message for your returning visitors or you can even send a monthly ‘Thank You’ mail to them. A contest will interest your new visitors to spend more time on your site.
- If yours is an eCommerce website, offer discounts to your returning visitors.
- To make your new visitors understand your site better, create an ‘FAQ’ page.
- Put ‘contact us’ on every web page.
- For the repeating customers, conduct a survey to assist them better in future.
- Tell your SEO Services company to create more of the content that your visitors like based on the most viewed pages of your website.
- Write articles and blogs on those popular topics.
- Create YouTube videos on those topics.
- Write eBook on those topics.
About Author: WebGuru India is a website design company based in India, offering high-quality and cost-effective website design and website development solutions to people worldwide. The company has authored several articles on web design, Flash design, brochure design, logo design, graphic design, corporate identity design, SEO services India etc, providing updated information on technological developments and advancements.
Great Post About Google Anylatics by All top startups
Looks nice. Found you on YahooWill check your website again.
Freddie Wong has an interesting article on his thoughts behind building a YouTube channel for success.
Wonderful publish, very informative. I ponder why the other specialists of this sector do not realize this. You must continue your writing. I am confident, you have a great readers’ base already!|What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & aid different customers like its helped me. Good job.
This informative article gives the gentle where we are able to take notice of the reality. this is very nice one and provide indepth information. thanks for this nice post
Comments are closed.