Email marketing is the most effective approach to engage with your audience, build a rapport, and convert them into paying customers.
Therefore, it’s critical to have the best email newsletter software with all the capabilities you’ll need to succeed. While each email marketing platform has different features, deciding on one might be challenging.
This guide focuses on comparing the various email newsletter services so that you may decide which one better suits your needs and objectives.
Why is email marketing important?
Email marketing is a way to reach the people who matter most to your company. You may be a fitness instructor providing your latest content to your readers or an online shop seeking to generate more leads by emailing your audience.
Here are a few more compelling reasons to consider email marketing:
- The majority of visitors that abandon your website will never return. When you have an email list with these emails, you may contact them and provide relevant material to entice them to return to your site.
- People who return to your website are more likely to buy from you than those visiting for the first time.
- Email marketing has a higher ROI than search or social. As a result, email marketing is critical for boosting revenue.
How to choose an Email Newsletter Software?
It’s vital to select the appropriate email marketing software; however, just because one email marketing solution is popular doesn’t guarantee it will be the optimal tool for your business.
When looking for the best email service to kick start your email marketing plan, keep the following in mind:
- Easy to use
- Available customer service
- Features for automation
- Ideal for multiple industries
- Overall cost
Now, let’s compare the top email newsletter services for your business and determine which one meets your needs.
8 Best Email Newsletter Service tools
Moosend is a low-cost and simple-to-use email newsletter tool. With the drag-and-drop editor and over 75 responsive email newsletter templates, even beginners can craft high-converting emails.
Moosend has robust email marketing automation, landing pages, email subscription forms, and other tools to help your overall marketing efforts.
Also, personalization tools like AI-powered product recommendations are available and allow you to propose products based on your subscribers’ previous engagement.
- List segmentation to send personalized campaigns.
- A/B test emails to see which one performs best.
- Real-time email analytics
- AI-powered product recommendations
- Video, photos, countdown clocks, and custom typefaces
- Automate cart abandonment, user onboarding, and more with workflow templates.
With Moosend, you can try the free trial for 30 days or proceed with a Pro plan starting at 9$ per month.
HubSpot combines email marketing and CRM tools that allow you to generate email newsletters and automated campaigns.
HubSpot has a drag-and-drop builder to create forms or popups to increase your email lists. You can also use live chat and chatbots to expand your email list.
HubSpot will save their contact information to the integrated CRM, where you can segment them into groups and send them emails.
- Drag-and-drop email builder to create emails
- A/B testing and send-time optimization to improve metrics
- Send emails from your WordPress dashboard with the WordPress plugin.
- Customization for your newsletters
- Customer service is available through phone, live chat, or email.
HubSpot’s free plan allows you up to 2,000 email sends per calendar month. Paid plans with live chat and forms start at $46 per month.
Benchmark Email provides email design, automation capabilities, and other features to help organizations develop and send marketing emails.
Benchmark Email’s automation capabilities allow marketers to send various email types like welcome emails, abandoned carts, and follow-up emails by observing user activity.
Users can quickly and easily create emails using a drag and drop email editor, while email templates help productivity. Benchmark supports responsive emails, allowing consumers to view emails on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone easily.
Benchmark offers list builders, surveys, and polls to encourage user engagement. Users can receive meaningful insight into email performance using A/B testing and reporting options.
Last but not least, users can track email opens, links visited, and consumer activity in real-time using reports.
- Easy-to-use email newsletter builder
- Photo editing features
- Forms, popups, and landing pages to grow your email list
- Variety of email templates
- Marketing automation triggers
Benchmark’s free plan allows up to 250 emails per month. The Pro plan starts from $13 per month for 500 contacts and adds marketing automation. The enterprise plan adds a dedicated IP and priority support.
Mailchimp is an email newsletter software with a complete campaign editor, email tracking, reports, and the ability to manage subscribers and unsubscribers.
Mailchimp allows you to craft your templates while also offering a variety of pre-made ones to use for your campaigns.
Mailchimp also offers a freemium option, allowing you to send up to 12,000 emails to 2,000 subscribers every month and have access to most of the tools, including marketing automation workflows.
To streamline your workflow, you may choose from a variety of integrations. To keep track of the order information, develop campaigns, automate product follow-ups, and send personalized order notifications, connect your online business to Mailchimp.
Mailchimp also offers online knowledge base support and technical support via email and live chat if you need help with their features.
- Use with well-known eCommerce platforms such as Magento, WooCommerce, and Shopify.
- Send customized emails to your list’s contacts by segmenting them.
- Utilize merge tags to personalize your emails.
- To increase click-throughs, schedule emails based on the location of users.
- Use an autoresponder to create automated emails based on user activity. Create email newsletters using pre-built themes.
Mailchimp offers a free plan for up to 2,000 contacts. Paid plans start at 10$ per month, depending on your email list size.
Sendinblue is an email marketing solution and SMS software designed with simplicity and user experience in mind. It has everything you need to craft email newsletters without challenging and time-consuming parameters.
Build your emails using any free responsive newsletter templates and personalize them using the drag and drop email builder. If yοu are familiar with coding, you can also use the HTML editor to change your custom design and create new email fields.
- Automation sequences to ensure high deliverability
- Choose the optimum times to send certain subscribers emails and automate the campaigns.
- Real-time data, heat mapping, A/B testing, and reporting.
- Personalization for your transactional emails
- With a few clicks, you can send yοur emails as text messages.
- Lead scoring features to rank your potential customers
- Live chat feature.
Sendinblue offers a free plan that includes unlimited contact storage and 300 daily emails. The paid plans start at $23 per month.
Constant Contact is an excellent email newsletter software tool, especially for small businesses. It’s simple and has everything you need to build your business, whether you’re a freelancer seeking new clients or an eCommerce brand looking to sell more products.
With over 100 professionally designed email templates and sign-up forms, you can get started quickly. In addition, the user-friendly drag-and-drop email builder allows you to create your newsletter in minutes without coding knowledge.
- Personalized campaigns to your email list
- Add your list from various sources, including Outlook, Gmail, and Excel
- With the heat-tracking tool, you can see where individuals click on your emails
- Segment your email lists
- Campaign statistics to make data-driven decisions
- Customer service in the form of live chat, email, and phone
Constant Contact has a 60-day free trial that doesn’t require a credit card. The paid plans start at $20 a month.
GetResponse is an email newsletter software that is popular among businesses. Its user interface is clean and modern, making email marketing simple even for marketers with little prior experience.
The drag-and-drop email builder simplifies the process of creating email campaigns. You can also segment your contacts to send personalized emails to a group of people at the appropriate times. This increases the likelihood of those individuals becoming paying clients and continuing their journey through your sales funnel.
- Use contact behavior to automate your marketing efforts.
- Create and host webinars on your website.
- Organize email addresses based on the user’s preferences.
- A/B test to improve your performance and increase conversions
- Integrations with industry-leading tools like Salesforce and OptinMonter.
GetResponse offers a free 30-day trial to help you get acquainted with the platform. The paid plans start at $15 per month.
ConvertKit is the best email newsletter software for bloggers and publishers, and it was created with podcasters, YouTubers, and other content creators in mind. Regardless of your business objectives, ConvertKit strives to make email marketing as simple as possible so that you can achieve the brand success you desire.
ConvertKit allows you to build newsletters, signup forms, landing pages, and more using a variety of templates. Also, the automation builder helps you develop automatic email funnels to encourage clients to move through the customer journey.
- Forms with a built-in lead magnet and custom fields
- Segment your audience and deliver targeted emails to increase conversions.
- Drag-and-drop sequence builder to create personalized emails.
ConvertKit offers a 14-day free trial, while paid plans begin at $29 per month.
Selecting the right email newsletter software comes down to understanding your needs and brand objectives. Every tool has the basic characteristics covered, and some offer a unique spin amplifying your arsenal with specific tools.
The best approach to find out what works best for your business is to take advantage of the free trials that most of the software provides and decide whether or not it meets your expectations. Remember that, email marketing takes some time to set it up and optimize the process so pay attention to that while choosing your tools.
Until the next one, keep sending those email newsletters your audience loves.