- Tencent, China’s Biggest Internet Company To Acquire US Gaming Startup
- Facebook Users Can Now Make Facebook Calls Within Skype
- Skype. Google. Facebook. NOW Its All About Video Chat
- Rumour: New Facebook Photo Sharing App To Combine Instagram, Color And Path
- 4 Financial Management Objectives for Small Businesses
LearnVest officially launched to the public on November 16th 2009 and closed its second round of funding in February 2010 with $4.5 million from Accel Partners. Today, LearnVest enjoys a growing community of thousands of users who are taking daily steps to have mastery over their finances.
LearnVest is a fun, interactive, personal finance tool that fills the gap between complicated books and expensive financial advisors. LearnVest walks users through personal financial issues step-by-step via dynamic LearnVest Checklists.
LearnVest’s Checklists (aka, cheat sheets) currently cover over 50 topics and help users tackle financial life events such as: getting out of debt, budgeting for a wedding, buying your first stock, or applying for a student loan—one step at a time, with expert advice.