Apple has launched the latest iPhone – The iPhone 4S. Technology and phone enthusiasts expected the launch of an iPhone 5. But all the same Phone 4S promises to be faster and better. I think there’s still an iPhone 5 out there, being prepared for a future release.
iPhone 4S excellent feature updates you should know
- Now you can use your voice to use your iPhone. Just talk to Siri as you would to a person: “Do I need an umbrella?” or “Any great burgers around here?” or “Where’s the closest ATM?” Siri not only understands what you say, it knows what you mean.
- Two cores in the A5 chip deliver up to two times more power and up to seven times faster graphics.
- Behind every shot, you’ve got 8-megapixel resolution and a custom lens with a larger f/2.4 aperture.
- The iPhone 4S camera gives you 8 megapixels — that’s 60 percent more pixels than the camera on iPhone 4.
- Shoot 1080p HD video everywhere you go.
- You can Record 1080p HD video at 30 frames per second.
- You can Send messages to any iPhone, iPad, or Pod touch running i0S 5. It’s unlimited.
- Twitter. Sign in once under Settings and tweet directly from Safari, Photos, Camera, YouTube, and Maps.
- iCloud stores your music, photos, apps, mail, contacts, calendars, documents, and more.
- FaceTime lets you hear a voice and see the face that goes with it — iPhone to iPhone, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Mac over Wi-Fi.
- With AirPlay, you can wirelessly stream what’s on your iPhone to your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV.
- Print your email, photos, web pages, and documents right from your iPhone over Wi-Fi.
- You can switch between two antennas to transmit and receive calls.