- FSMS: Free SMS Messages To Any South African Network
- eVenues Wins The Funded’s Founder Showcase
- [RESEARCH] 97% of All Smartphones Will Have Touchscreens by 2016
- Michael Arrington To Launch A New Blog In A Couple of Days
- Who Said Google+ Will Not Survive. 20 Million Strong In Just 3 Weeks And Still Counting
BlueStacks App Player lets you check out Android apps without an Android device on your Windows PC. Push your favorite apps from your Android phone to your PC using BlueStacks Cloud Connect. Install up to 26 more of your favorite apps. BlueStacks runs Android OS and apps on Windows PCs with instant switch between Android and Windows – no reboot is required.
How it works
The app places an Android gadget in the upper right corner of your screen. Clicking on the gadget opens a menu from which you can launch any of the preloaded Android apps, including Bloomberg News, Bubble Buster, Words Free, and Drag Racing, along with six others.
The apps launch in a full-screen virtualized version of the Android operating system. You can click on an option to add more apps, which requires you to log into the BlueStacks App Channels using a Facebook account.
To send apps from your phone or tablet to your PC, you will need to download the BlueStacks Cloud Connect App on from Google’s Android Market and install it on your mobile device. Entering a unique pin number in the app then sets up the connection with your PC, allowing you to push over apps from your device.