- GLMPS Automatically Captures Video Clip With Every Picture You Take
- These Israeli Startups Are Making More Than $10 Million In Revenue
- Twitter Now Lets You Post Tweets To Facebook
- Globetrooper Lets You Find Like-Minded Travellers To Share A Jointly Planned Group Trip
- TweetDeck Launches Browser-based Beta Version
LinkedIn has just announced the launch of it’s redesigned profile pages. LinkedIn members will start seeing their new profiles in the new look and feel over the next few months. According to Aaron Bronzan, Product Manager at LinkedIn, the visual design helps you make a powerful first impression and showcase your skills and accomplishments. LinkedIn members will now have tools such as inline editing, making it a snap to create a complete, up-to-date profile.
The new profile shows you rich and visual insights on the people and companies in your network. Recent activity is now on the top of the profile, allowing you to stay current with what your network has been sharing and doing. In the new profile, you will be shown options to add sections that are relevant to your profession: projects, languages, test scores, courses, etc.
If you’d like to be one of the first ones to get the new Profile, you can sign up here: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/sample.
This is how your new LinkedIn profile will soon like like: