The Citrix Startup Accelerator Global Challenge 2011 is a focused program for discovering entrepreneurs internationally for direct investment.
The Citrix Startup Accelerator Global Challenge is looking for the best and brightest new businesses doing cutting-edge work in software technology, especially in the areas of mobile + cloud computing. Applications will be accepted throughout May with finalists visiting one of our five regional innovation centers (Sydney, Bangalore, Cambridge, Boston, Silicon Valley) in June.
What’s in it for you?
- Up to $400,000 in seed money
- A home at the Citrix Startup Accelerator Center in Silicon Valley for up to 18 months
- Access to Citrix products, technology and technologists
- Networking opportunities with a world-class partner channel and global customer base
- Business mentoring and leadership
- Support for your next round of funding
- A chance to work side by side with other entrepreneurs at a similar stage
What they are looking for
- Innovative business solutions using the latest technologies, such as cloud computing
- Clear explanation of how your solution addresses mobile business (cloud + mobile)
- A superior user experience based on insights into human behavior
- Emphasis on solving business problems and simplifying our digital lives (work + play)
- A compelling business plan and scalable business model
Apply now, Application Global Challenge – Closed to applications on Friday, May 27th