Rocket Health is a seed accelerator exclusively for health startups providing capital, mentorship, operational support and office space in San Francisco. The program’s mission is to enable and empower an entrepreneurial cure for the relative lack of innovation in the health sector.The world of patient care and healthy living is foreign to the technological creativity found in social media, games and other verticals. Rock Health directly targets the gap between these ecosystems, enabling high-impact innovation.
Startups partake in an intensive multi-month program, turning ideas into products and businesses. They recently selected 11 startups for this first term.
What Rocket Health Offers:
- $20,000 startup grant to each team
- Support from the Mayo Clinic Center for Innovation, Harvard Medical School, and Cincinnati Childrens Hospital
- Mentorship and workshops from experts in design, health policy, lean startup methodology, financing, and more
- Office space in San Francisco
- Office hours with startup counsel lawyer Michael Esquivel and legal workshops with the Fenwick team
- PR strategy and resources from Ballou PR
- Support from our in-house staff
- A passionate community of like-minded individuals solving meaningful problems
“Hormones are your body’s chemical messengers. They travel in your bloodstream to tissues or organs. They work slowly, over time, and affect many different processes, including
Growth and development
Metabolism – how your body gets energy from the foods you eat
Comments are closed.