There are thousands of apps to make your work easier and get you in a productive mood constantly. These productive apps are meant to help you with better emailing, schedule that meeting effectively, backup and manage that file easily, collaborate more with team members, capture your ideas on the move, remember tasks faster, create and monitor to-do lists better and share resources with others quicker.
Productivity apps try to do it all—or at least, try to help you do your tasks quicker and simpler. You personal and business life should be more efficient when you use productive tools. If you are not getting things done as you expect, you are better off without that app you recently downloaded. Most apps makes gets your office in order, others manage your contacts so that you can concentrate on networking better, yet others aim at helping you stay social in a more productive way.
Whatever your needs are, there are always apps out there that try to solve them. These productive apps lets you explore your options and introduce you to some of the best tools out there that are meant to make you more productive. It’s by no means a comprehensive list, you are encouraged to submit your most productive app in the comment box.
1. Mailbox is a new email productivity app
2. Skitch annotates your photos, allowing you to draw arrows and shapes
3. Pushover aims to make your mobile notifications much simpler
4. Write for Dropbox is a plain text editor to quickly jot down things on your mind.
6. Tempo is a calendar app, that functions more like a virtual assistant for professionals.
7. Sunrise lets you call, text, or email from your calendar.
8. Google Keep lets you quickly capture what’s on your mind and recall it easily wherever you are.
9. Sparrow takes the headache out of checking email and makes it more interactive.
10. Phone Book Backup, Save all your contacts in the Phone Book Backup cloud.
11. Catch helps you capture your most important ideas so you never miss anything.
12. Thinglist is your private simple list of things to remember.
13. Robin is Siri for Android. You can ask Robin for directions, local places, real-time parking etc.
14. EmptyInbox for Gmail is an iOS app that helps you hit Inbox Zero.
15. Muzy Chat is a messenger app that lets you send creative messages.
16. MyThings enables a list maker to create task lists, prioritize their importance and setting reminders.
17. Notable allows you to create quick reminders on the go.
18. Dropbox lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily.
19. Sooner is a gorgeous wheel-based to-do list app for iOS.
20. Grokr lets you find information about morning traffic, restaurants, trending stories etc based on your location.
21. addappt is for making your address book smarter.
22. Meeting-Recorder is a recording and dictation app.
23. Clear is a to-do list app that will help you stay productive and on task.
24. Checkmark is an iOS app that lets you set alerts based on location and time.
25. Paper is a simple and elegant drawing tool for the iPad.
26. Box simplifies online file storage.
27. Drafts is a quick and easy way to capture and share text.
28. Any.DO is a to-do list app with gesture navigation, voice-to-text recognition etc.
29. PushBullet makes it easy to push files, links, notes, lists, reminders, addresses etc.
30. EverClip is a simple way to clip web contents to Evernote.
31. Pocket lets you save and view articles, videos and more.
32. Evernote is a note taking app that syncs your notes with various platforms/devices.
33. Lift lets you choose personal goals that you would like to massage into habits.
34. CloudOn brings Microsoft Office to your iPhone and iPad and links it to your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and SkyDrive accounts.
35. CallFlakes is an app to follow-up important calls.
37. Kickoff is a streamlined chat and task-sharing tool for small teams.
38. Remember The Milk is a to-do list app that’s everywhere you are: from your phone, to the web, to your Google apps.
39. Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task management app that is now native for Android and iOS.