Application developers are good at what they do. There is nothing wrong with knowing just the business side of web or mobile apps. You don’t have know everything to build or launch an app. Some people are great at building apps, find one and get him or her involved in your project and concentrate on the other side of launching a great app. There are lots of sites that can help you hire a developer. You can easily find top skilled freelancers on Elance to get started.
If you are not readyto hire a developer yet, there are tools that can help you get started and launch a minimal viable product (or even robust) app for a small fee. If you don’t have the resources to pay for your idea to be created into an app, there free resources that can also help you get started.
You could also use an easy website/app builder. You can simply choose a template that fits your brand/business/idea, populate it with content, make some drag & drop adjustments, and you’re good to go.
These are a few of the ways to get a website or app built and launched for free (or for a minimal fee). Some of the builders below are good for one-page sites/landing pages, some for creative portfolios, other can help you build a complex website.
1. Start a blog or build a full-fledged website for free. The only limit is your imagination. Build a great site and spend nothing with WordPress. Greater percentage of bloggers use WordPress. There are hundreds of thousands of themes and plugins you can download for free.
3. You can download free responsive mobile templates from w3layouts.com
4.build a beautiful website in minutes.
5. Create landing pages integrated with payments in no time with Spaces
6. Webflow is a top drag-and-drop website builder for designing custom, professional websites without code.
7. With Webydo, you can create exceptional HTML websites from scratch, without writing code. No technical knowledge needed, no limitations.
8. LaunchRock helps you set up a social “launching soon”page in minutes, share your page and start gathering emails.
9. Good Barber provides a platform to build iPhone and Android apps, allowing you to take control of every detail of your app without producing a single line of code.
10. Unbounce is a powerful drag & drop landing page builder lets you create pages without any help from a technical team.
11. Whether you need simple pages, striking galleries, a professional blog, or an online store, it’s all included with your Squarespace website.
12. GoMobi content management system lets you build mobile websites that can be viewed on different mobile devices.
13. Create a free website with Wix.com. Customize with Wix’ free website builder, no coding skills needed. Choose a design, begin customizing and you can be online today!
14. Instapage has all the features you need to start increasing your conversions today. With the help of its drag and drop editor creating and optimizing landing pages will be easy for you.
15. Make a free website or online shop with Moonfruit’s free website builder. No coding skills needed and hosting included.
16. Como has most things you need to customize and manage your app, engage your users, and grow your business on mobile.