Commerce is one of the most important sectors of a thriving economy. The level of development and the standard of living of the people are linked to the state of commerce in a particular country. Commerce has so developed that the whole world has become one big market.
And independent businesses bring people together, whether it’s the employees, owners, customers or local community members. They make our world special by building, nurturing, and renewing the places that we love. Simply put, independent businesses are the heartbeat of a community.
Lightspeed believes that commerce belongs to everyone. The company wants to help entrepreneurs work smarter, make data-driven decisions, and create the best possible experience for their customers. Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business all while creating a better customer experience.
At the core of everything they do, their ePOS system helps retailers run their entire business. Lightspeed provides retailers with:
- The most complete inventory management system for all types of businesses
- All the retail software solutions they’ll ever need, all under one roof
- They go the extra mile and provide retailers with free, unlimited onboarding and support sessions before and after they subscribe
Lightspeed’s software integrates seamlessly to each other, making it an unbeatable suite of retail solutions.
Lightspeed also serves restaurants with industry-leading solutions built to help them improve turnover and reduce errors.
- Their software was built by people who worked in restaurants, bars, cafés, and hotels like yours.
- All your operations are in one place for reduced errors and an incredible customer experience.
- Internet or no Internet, it’s business as usual. Lightspeed won’t miss a shift.
Founded in 2005 and now with more than 600 employees, Lightspeed processes more than US$15 billion annually in more than 100 countries.
The company continues to innovate and recently introduced Lightspeed Analytics, a tool designed to provide retailers with insights and recommendations into their sales, inventory, employee performance and customer behaviours, with an aim of providing retailers with a competitive edge in their industry.