Cloud technologies are becoming popular and one of the major investments for all sizes of businesses. Cloud computing helps improve cash flow, increases efficiency, and offers several benefits that’s why companies are migrating to cloud technologies. The Statistic report is showing a growth of more than 20% between 2019 and 2022, followed by Paas(Platform as a Service), and SaaS(Software as a Service).
Cloud services are flexible, if a business needs increases, it is easy to scale up cloud capacity. It offers low-cost disaster recovery for businesses of all sizes and helps more organizations buck the trend. Cloud can update the software including security updates. These services are capital-expenditure free and cut the high cost of the software. It is based on the pay-as-you-go model.
Cloud services increase collaboration that teams can access, edit, and share documents anytime, from anywhere. File-sharing apps and cloud services help them make updates in real-time. With cloud computing, one can work from anywhere and with any device on hand. Cloud services can control documents with greater visibility that help to improve collaboration and better work done with a healthier bottom line.
As cyber-attacks are increasing and getting more complicated, organizations are looking to bolster security, and shift from traditional to a modern platform, driving companies to move data to the cloud. It has become the primary location to store data for the businesses. A survey reveals that data protection and security are the top drivers to initiate cloud migration. Cloud technologies offer the potential of helping to mitigate security incidents. It always aims to develop the right approach by ensuring clarity on the desired outcome or final result.
One of the popular platforms for cloud technologies is Microsoft Azure. Interested to know more about it? The article below explains why getting a Microsoft Azure Certification is worthy enough.
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is a cloud platform, including more than 200 cloud services and products. With Azure, one can build, run, test, deploy, and manage applications across multiple clouds with the tools and framework of their choice, on-premises, and at the edge. It is specially designed to solve challenges, to bring new solutions, and to create the future. It offers scalable and cost-effective solutions through DevOps, Business analytics, and the Internet of Things.
Azure acts as SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), and IaaS (infrastructure as a service). It also supports several programming languages (Java, NodeJs, and c++), frameworks, tools, including Microsoft-specific and third-party systems and software.
Microsoft Azure, also known as windows azure, includes computing, analytics, networking, and storage. It provides five different customer support options for azure. These are- Basic, Developer, Standard, Professional Direct, and Premier.
Microsoft Azure provides more than 200 services that are divided into18 categories. Types of the categories are mentioned below.
- Computer services- It includes Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Service Fabric, and Functions related services.
- Networking- It offers services such as Azure CDN, Express Route, Virtual network, Azure DNS.
- Storage- Disk Storage, Blob Storage, File Storage, Queue Storage.
- Data Management- Azure data explorer, SQL Database, StorSimple, Cosmos DB, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, etc.
- Messaging- Event Hubs, Queue, Topics, Relays
- Media Services- Content protection, encoding, streaming, analytics.
- CDN- Content Delivery Network for video, audio, applications, images, and other files.
- Developer- Applications Insights, Azure DevOps.
- Management- Azure automation, Microsoft SMA
- Machine Learning- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, and cognitive computing.
- Azure Blockchain Workbench
- Functions- Service less computing.
- Internet Of Things- Azure IoT Hub, Azure IoT Edge, Azure IoT Central, etc.
- Analytics- Distributed analytics, storage, big-data analytics, machine learning, business intelligence, data lakes, real-time analytics, etc.
- Integration- server backup, site recovery, connect public and private cloud.
- Identity- Support for Azure Active Directory, and MFA (multi factor authentication).
- Security- Identify and manage security threats with encryption keys and sensitive assets.
Containers, Databases, Migration, Management and governance, Mixed Reality, Blockchain, Intune, etc are some more services provided by Microsoft Azure.
Reasons to get Azure Certification
Cloud computing is one of the most advanced technologies that is growing fast. Several organizations have moved, and many are on the way to move to the cloud by 2025. To pursue a career in cloud computing, many cloud computing service providers offer certifications and career paths. Microsoft Azure is the only cloud service provider that offers role-based certifications. Here are some reasons to become a certified Azure professional.
- Flexibility- Microsoft Azure certification secures important job roles such as developer, cloud administrator, AI engineer, security engineer, solution architect, data engineer, and DevOps engineer. It offers 9 role-based certifications that offer flexibility and versatility.
- Higher salaries- This certification offers better recognition and higher salaries in the market due to better skills and capabilities. According to the salary report of ZipRecruiter, the average Azure Developer earns $131,838 per year and the average Azure Architect earns $144,866 per year.
- Advanced Learning- This certification gives you structured and advanced learning that you can learn difficult tools, with a faster, easier, and more concise learning approach.
- Career Development- Microsoft Azure Certification is a progressive pathway of career development as it offers 9 role-based Azure certifications. It is one of the leading cloud service providers that ensures career development and recognition in the market.
- Crucial asset for an Organization- The certification and expertise in Azure is a very vital asset for the organization that enhances business growth.
- Better Security Offerings- Microsoft Azure security technology gives you better security offerings, which prepares you for professional as an azure Security Engineer. It helps to manage and secure cloud-based solutions.
- Improved integration- This certification offers better and improved integration with the .Net platform. It is a free and open-source development platform that allows easy focus on building applications.
- Improved DevOps Skills- With Microsoft Azure certification You can improve your DevOps skills such as automating the process, developing applications, continuous delivery, and monitoring cloud environments.
Now that you have got every important reason as to why getting a Microsoft Azure certification is worthy enough, start investing your time in upgrading yourselves with this latest technology. This is worthy for both new graduates as well as working professionals. This also adds value to your career in the best ways. If you are looking to build or expand Microsoft Azure skills, find your Microsoft Azure Training Library and get effective courses, assessments, and Hands-on-Labs. This will offer you better career opportunities and salary packages.