The first point of contact for your clients with the brand is often a trade show. Creating a solid first impression on your audience’s mind is essential for your brand.
Opting for trade show rentals can be your go-to option to create a visual representation of what your brand represents. It will help you expand your brand’s reach at a lower cost. You get the opportunity to utilize the latest trends in the booth design with various accessory options.
The below points can help you identify whether your shortlisted design will deliver as per your objectives.
Not Opting for a Complex Design
Your tradeshow booth design will not directly help sell your company’s products or services. It is your workforce that will help you to do so. The booth design will merely act as an invitation to help you make a great impression.
With the help of numerous designs, you and your team have an opportunity to convey information regarding the products and services.
Space utilization is a significant variable while considering trade show booth design. Having a simple and organized design can help you avoid clutter. The following points will help you in this regard:
- Opting for legible and simple fonts that the visitors can understand from a distance
- Adhering to a simple color scheme for the graphics so that there is no confusion in overall communication
- Avoiding putting too much information with the use of small fonts or numerous pictures
- Utilizing the top two-thirds of the graphic to put all the vital information
- Avoiding any detailed explanations on graphics as these can reduce people’s interest in your brand and products
- Having a graphic design that is easily understandable is (You can go for 20% text, 40% images, and 40% white space to help you make a mark within a short time.)
If you follow these steps, you can ensure that your audience can connect with your brand in a few seconds. They will understand your proposition clearly, along with the entire folio of offerings.
Choosing Appropriate Lighting and Colors
You can get a modern and eye-catching look with backlit designs. They are affordable and popular among exhibitors. Over the last decade, there has been a phenomenal change in the show booth signage. The process has become seamless and easy over time.
You can emphasize the colors of your booth to utilize contrast. There are numerous ways to do so, and the vital ones are in the list below:
- The contrast in graphic design helps create eye-catching displays using colors and other elements. It works wonderfully with backlit displays.
- You can use a combination of different panels to create a single one using multiple display panel contrasts. Opting for complementing colors for each panel can help highlight the design. You can even choose two different styles to create a contrast in your booth.
The use of technology in trade show booths is a critical aspect that exhibitors should not miss. You can have various displays like TV monitors, tablets, or ad display screens.
Utilizing data capturing equipment can help improve the tracking of visitor information. It will help you connect with your visitors later to understand their assumptions about the brand.
Utilizing display units to showcase your offerings is a great idea. You can use tablets to help your visitors with product guides, interactive demos, and simple walk-throughs. These will help ensure a steady audience pull in your booth.
Sharing Guest Experience
A selfie section can help connect with your audience differently. Encourage them to click pictures and share their thoughts using your brand backdrop on social media.
Opting for Apt Dresses
Professional attire is essential to enhance the appearance of a trade show booth. It helps create a better impression of the brand.
Organizing for Apt Giveaways
Planning giveaways is a common aspect of trade shows today. However, if you go for the traditional chain or pen with your branding, chances are your brand recall will not be that strong. Therefore, you can go for something unique and exciting with your brand message that people relate to and remember for a long time.
The above points are not exhaustive, and you can include other pointers according to your needs and preferences. These will guide you in the right direction to have a more rewarding trade show experience.