As you probably know, an IT help desk helps organizations organize and handle customer questions and requests quickly and efficiently by directing them to the appropriate person within an organization.
With help desk software, key functions are automated.
Regardless of the channel that customers use to get in touch with an organization, every request becomes a ticket that contains all the information that customer service agents need to handle the customer requests responsively and efficiently.
Tickets contain information like a summary of the issue, the customer’s details, the time and date that the issue was reported, the communication method that was used to report the issue, and the representative who is assigned to the ticket.
So, if you want your organization to streamline its service delivery, you need one of the best help desks available, such as SolarWinds’ IT help desk.
Why should you choose SolarWinds’ help desk?
It simplifies help desk ticketing, IT asset management, and end-user support, which means your organization’s customer support and operations can run much more productively and efficiently.
Benefits range from tracking IT issues to providing employees with extremely helpful resources.
In turn, that enables your organization to apply data in order to support decision-making in IT and across your whole organization.
Speaking of data management, you should also know how not backing up data can potentially destroy your business.
Whether you simply need a help desk ticketing solution or a more advanced IT service management platform, SolarWinds has what you need.
What makes SolarWinds’ help desk software stand out?
Let’s take a closer look at SolarWinds’ help desk software so you can get a better idea of exactly how it can help to streamline service delivery and help your organization in other ways.
Incident Ownership and Tracking
When you use SolarWinds’ help desk solution, you can much better take control of how your organization identifies, prioritizes, and manages incidents.
Automation Drives Efficiency
With the SolarWinds help desk, you can automate customer requests, which means requests can be prioritized and handled much more efficiently and effectively.
Its ticketing system also enables your organization to increase its ability to learn from incidents and thereby provide better resolutions.
You gain incredible levels of employee-focused resources when you use SolarWinds’ help desk software.
In turn, that drives self-service and helps to streamline service delivery.
Productivity can become enhanced when your organization uses SolarWinds’ software because you’ll reduce the time that’s spent on things like process management, incident management, and asset management.
Your customer service team will see consistent service levels and be able to process deliverables with the help of integrated workflow task management.
What options are available from SolarWinds?
You have the choice of opting for SolarWinds’ cloud-based help desk or its on-premises help desk.
Here’s a helpful overview of the two.
The Cloud-based Solution
SolarWinds’ cloud-based solution includes:
- A full ITIL suite for the management of incidents, problems, changes, and releases.
- A service catalog that helps to streamline workflows and automate service requests.
- AI-powered suggestions, which help to encourage self-service and can quickly connect users to their needs.
- A cutting-edge user interface and continuous release cycle that helps to ensure your organization always has the most up-to-date experience.
The On-premises Solution
SolarWinds’ on-premises solution includes:
- Simplified help desk processes, which range from service request creations to resolutions.
- An automated ticketing management system that utilizes rule-based routing and escalation, alerts, and tracking in real-time.
- A built-in knowledge base to assist in the self-resolution of issues.
- IT asset management to help with the tracking and management of the lifecycle of both software and hardware.