Results from a survey by Statista showed that increased exposure is the main advantage of using social media in marketing.
Another research showed 18.9% of SMBs feel social media is the most effective digital marketing channel in driving sales.
It’s widely known that leveraging social media can improve your business in numerous ways. But to achieve these benefits, you need the right social media marketing (SMM) tools to help with:
- Content creation and scheduling
- Managing accounts on multiple social media platforms
- Measuring engagement and the success of your strategies
- And more
With these needs in mind, we’ve created a list of 5 top SMM tools that will help grow your business.
Image via Flick Caption Generator
Flick Caption Generator is one of the best SMM tools for marketers on a budget. When your creativity is low, use Flick to create captivating captions for social media in a few seconds.
All you have to do is provide some detail on the kind of captions you want, the length, and the point of view. And the Flick AI caption generator will do the rest.
If you’re unhappy with the caption, you can adjust the tone, and length, or have Flick write a new caption.
- Very easy to use
- It’s free
- Lets you choose what to include in the caption, such as anecdote, quote, CTA, list, etc.
- The caption generator only provides basic capabilities. For advanced social media marketing features, you need a paid plan
- Flick caption generator is free
Image via Bulkly
Next on our list of SMM tools is the powerful Bulkly.
This is one of the SMM tools that will help you build a strong social media presence by consistently posting high-quality content.
Bulkly automatically creates social media updates from RSS feeds and your favorite blog posts. You can also upload status updates in bulk using a CSV file and schedule when to post them.
You can automatically set content recycling and even import past posts from other SMM tools like Buffer or Hootsuite.
- Supports drip scheduling
- Facilitates easier management of multiple accounts
- An easy drag-and-drop editor to reorder your posts
- Limited analytics for your social media performance
- Pro: $19/month
- Pro Plus: $39/month
- Pro Plus Agency: $149/month
Image via SocialPilot
From bulk scheduling to a social media calendar, analytics, and team collaboration features, SocialPilot is one of the must-have SMM tools.
SocialPilot provides insights into your top-performing content and the growth patterns of your social media following. It analyzes the engagement on your posts and recommends the best time to post.
A Social Inbox feature lets you moderate your pages and respond to comments from a single place.
- It’s an all-in-one SMM tool
- Provides advanced analytics
- Supports bulk uploads with images
- SocialPilot has a lot of features that can be overwhelming for new users
- Professional: $25.50/month
- Small Team: $42.50/month
- Agency: $85/month
- Agency+: $170/month
Pro Tip: You can customize your social media posting as per your niche of website. You can create a customize content for your family lawyers and divorce solicitor website and can get better results from your social media marketing campaigning.
Image via Narrato
An AI-powered content ideation and creation tool and project collaboration capabilities are some of the features that make Narrato one of the best SMM tools.
It lets you save time by generating content ideas, briefs, and outlines for your social media content. You can collaborate with your team by assigning tasks and keeping all communication on Narrato.
Narrato also includes tools to check the readability, grammar, and structure of your content before publishing.
- Makes SEO recommendations to boost the visibility of your social accounts
- Plagiarism checker
- Includes workflow automation
- The plagiarism checker comes at an extra cost
- Pro: $45/month
- Business: $95/month
- Custom: Customized price
Image via Sprout Social
Similar to SocialPilot, Sprout Social is one of the SMM tools that combines multiple functions under one platform.
You get great scheduling abilities, a single inbox for all your social media profiles, and monitoring tools.
One of its most popular features is analytics and reporting.
Sprout Social provides trend analysis tools for Twitter hashtags and keywords. You can analyze how your content is performing among specific demographics or in certain geographic areas.
Sprout Social offers other out-of-the-box analytics like response rate analysis and more.
Pro tip: If you like the advanced analytics in Sprout Social, read this detailed review by Attrock on other powerful social media analytics tools in the market.
- Powerful analytics
- Plenty of features to manage and grow your social profiles
- Advanced social media monitoring tools
- Price is on the higher end
- Standard: $249/month
- Professional: $399/month
- Advanced: $499/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
Wrap-up: Get the Best SMM Tools
The final decision is in your hands. All the SMM tools in this list come with different strengths and weaknesses.
Although price is an important factor when choosing a tool, consider the features that you get on each plan and their capability to power the growth of your business.
Your unique business needs should guide your choice.