If you are planning on starting a business this year, you will need all the resources and tools to help you get off to a winning start. Fortunately for you, there are great tools out there, mostly free to help you gather the basic information about you idea, conduct market research, launch the business and promote it to the right audience.
Use these startups resources (mostly free) to launch your idea, gather feedback and grow your new business. Whether you are wondering about how to put your idea out there, how to make a good presentation or learn from the best you will find some of these resources useful. This list is by no means a complete one, you can add productive resources you have found useful in the comment box below.
1.GroupTalent – Top teams of developers and designers, on-demand.
2. Amplicate – Find out what users love or hate on social media.
3. CustomerSure – Simple, web-based customer feedback software.
4. Crowdvi.be – Get instant answers from over 50 million people.
5. AYTM (Ask Your Target Market) – Market research has never been this easy.
6. Startups (Quora Topic) – Best questions and answers on starting a business.
7. Cofounda – App platform that connects entrepreneurs and investors.
8. Feedbackify – Simple, private website feedback.
9. Appfigures – mobile analytics and sales data.
10. Mopapp – mobile analytics, sales data, rankings.
11. UserTesting.com – Low-cost website usability testing.
12. Prezi – The zooming presentation editor.
13. CircleUp – Like AngelList with a crowdfunding twist.
14. AngelList – A platform for startups. Standardizing the pitch deck.
15. Idea Flight – Get your ideas off the ground.
16. CapLinked – Making private investment easy, secure and social.
17. Go BIG Network – Helps entrepreneurs find funding.
18. Intern Avenue – Find interns. Intern directory.
19. A VC – Musings of a VC in NYC.
20. Startup Weekend – Global network of passionate leaders and entrepreneurs.
21. Coworkify – An app to connect all coworking spaces.
22. OpenDesks – Find and share places to meet and work.
23. Founders Den – Invite-only shared workspace and private club in SoMa neighborhood.
24. TechHub – A physical space for tech startups in London.
25. LaunchRock – Setup a “Launching Soon” page in minutes.
26. Unbounce – Easy landing page creator and tester.
27. Mobile Roadie – Full CMS, no coding app builder for iOS and Android.
28. Chupa – The marketplace for buying/selling mobile app components.
29. Grow VC – Get visibility with the right investing audience.
30. Appbackr – Crowdfunding for mobile apps.
31. Tech Hustlers – Entrepreneur interviews.
32. SpringWise – New business ideas, trends and innovation.
33. VCgate – Venture capital firms, angel investors and private equity firms directory.
34. Envestors – Pay-to-pitch investor network.
35. Startup Compass – Benchmark your startup’s KPIs against more than 10k internet startups.
36. Startup Tools-Complete list of startup tools by Steve Blank
37. KickoffLabs – Find new customers with a viral landing page in less than 60 seconds.
38. RocketHub – Launch, fund and fly.
39. Word Storm – The visual brainstorming tool.
40. Term Sheet Generator – Generate a venture financing term sheet.