- Japanese Mico Headphones Automatically Plays Music That Fits your Mood
- Yoono: All Your Social Networks And IM Services In One Web App
- Caterina Fake, Founder of Flickr And Hunch Soon To Launch A New Startup
- Airbnb Redesigns Site After 4 Years and Launches Wish Lists
- Hob Knob Combines Social Networking With A Geo-Location Platform
In a nutshell, a blog is a great way to connect with your customers, announce new products, and provide a human face to your company’s image. You don’t want to miss that.The value of blogging cannot be overemphasized. Blogging is now a critical part of growing a businesses. These are some of the best reasons why your business should maintain a blog.
- Blogging gives you a visible presence. This not only aids in bringing in future clients, but allows them to feel comfortable with you much faster.
- It is important for people to see the more personal side of your company. Create something that people can connect to.
- Blogging is more than just marketing copy on a page. It’s information, personality, and it offers the ability for open communication.
- People are more willing to reach out to companies that reach out to them through their blog.
- Blogging is crucial to success, it is effective, and if done properly, it will bring business.
- It gives the customer a venue to speak with you, about you. You can learn a great deal and act on information much faster.
- The key here is to have something to say. Just don’t blog to blog. Have a message. Also make sure to interact with people who read your blog.
- It provides a lead generation vehicle if done correctly.
- It is a great search engine optimization tool.
- It increase your visibility online whilst you share your expertise, which lends credibility to your company as a whole.
- Blogging can be an inexpensive and indirect form of PR for any size company.