Apps have now become more prevalent and more powerful. Entrepreneurs and small business owners rely on these savvy tools to help their businesses grow and run more smoothly.
We have listed some of the best tools you can use to make your life easier as an entrepreneur. These apps can get you organized better and faster and you can also stay connected and visible.
1. Dropbox – Cloud storage app for business. Great for all entrepreneurs.
2. Canva – Make awesome images without much design knowledge.
3. Upwork – One of the best online solutions for hiring freelancers.
4. Google Keep – Save your thoughts on your phone, tablet, or computer.
5. Clarity – Schedule a call with influencers and experts in your market.
6. Hemingway Editor – A wonderful tool that makes your writing and spelling mistakes bold and clear.
7. Fiverr – Find anything you need, starting at just $5.
8. Freshdesk – Offers a solution for customer support requests as well as online helpdesks.
9. Hootsuite – The only social media dashboard you’ll ever need.
10. Buffer – Schedule and share social media content.
11. Slack – Be less busy by having everything in one place.
12. Trello – Organize, plan, and schedule projects as a team.
13. Customer.io – Send customized messages based on their interactions with your business.
14. CrazyEgg – Heatmap analytics to see where visitors are clicking.
15. Mint – Be good with your money with Mint money manager.
16. Freshbooks – Send invoices, track time, and capture expenses in minutes.
17. Pexels – Best free stock photos in one place.
18. Google Fonts – Hundreds of free fonts that you can use for your website.
19. TaskRabbit – Connecting you to safe and reliable helpers for home related tasks.
20. Google Drive – Get access to files anywhere through secure cloud storage.
21. Expensfy – An app that keeps track of business expenses and mileage